Monday, October 10, 2011

Hands-On Preview of Camera and Photos in iOS 5

Hands-On Preview of Camera and Photos in iOS 5
LIFE IN LOFI: IPHONEOGRAPHY | IPHONE PHOTO NEWS, SHOWCASES, APP REVIEWS | OCTOBER 10, 2011
http://lifeinlofi.com/2011/10/10/hands-on-preview-of-camera-and-photos-in-ios-5/

"The Volume Up button now serves as a shutter release when in Camera. It’s very convenient and very responsive. Having a physical shutter release help the iPhone feel more like a camera and helps to reduce missed shots from a missing the software shutter release onscreen."

My Takeaway: I am notoriously known as someone who will whip out my iPhone while waiting in traffic to snap a quick pic. I can't even begin to tell you many great shots I have missed just because my phone was locked. Hopefully with Wednesday's IOS 5 update that will become a thing of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment